Things to do Around Knoxville for the Cold and Restless
Cold winter days and soggy spring weather means extra unused energy for most families. We’ve created a list of fun ways to spend some time indoors. Check out our list of local venues for family friendly activities:
1. Wilderness at the Smokies: “Tennessee’s Largest Indoor Waterpark, which features a see-through roof that will weather-proof your vacation and give you the opportunity to tan inside all year long. Along with year-round indoor waterpark fun, you will find two outdoor waterparks right outside your guest room door! And remember to check out the Adventure Forest dry, family adventure center. Featuring a 3 story ropes course, multi-level laser tag, black light mini-golf, mega arcade and much more!”
2. JumpJam Extreme Air Sports: “Defy gravity at one of the Coolest Facilities in America. Over 10,000 square feet of connected, world-class trampolines in a 20,000 sq. ft facility. Our trampoline grid features over 60 trampolines, including the famous angled wall trampolines, launching decks and a few surprises up in the ceiling to test your vertical. If your kids (6 and under) are ready to Dominate our Park without bigger kids around….YOU MUST check-out KidJump. Every Day (9am-10am)”
3. Bricks4Kidz: “Bricks 4 Kidz is an educational program that uses LEGO® Bricks to teach kids the basics of engineering, architecture, science, math, technology, and more. Our programs pro
vide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.”
4. Pump It Up: “Pump It Up of Knoxville, the leader in the children’s entertainment category specializing in private, indoor birthday parties for kids. From our indoor giant inflatable filled play areas that include: slides, bounce houses, obstacle courses, basketball bouncers and more.”
5. ImaginationForest: “Is a fun place for kids to explore, pretend, create and imagine! We are located about 20 minutes from Downtown Knoxville in Powell, TN. Our 2000 square foot Play Center will provide tons of fun with Thinking Things, The Forest Market, It’s a Hoot Ice Cream Shop & Cafe, Imagination Campground, The Cabin, Things That Move, The Workshop, Little Creatures Animal Clinic, The Little Bits Fun Room, The Book Cave, a Coloring Corner and more!